- Peace of mind process We offer the easiest arrangement process in the industry, taking care of the everything from start to finish.
- Customized service With the widest range of service options in the industry we will ensure your entire family is completely satisfied with our services.
- Affordable options Our prices are often half the cost of traditional funeral homes, saving you money and stress.
- Locations near you We hold memorials, traditional funerals, burials, and cremations at hundreds of locations.
- Trusted team Combining traditional experience with industry leading customer service, we serve over 1,200 families every year.
What is Basic Funerals?
We are a licensed funeral home serving offering a range of services ranging from basic cremation to traditional funerals.
What We Are
- A licensed funeral home.
- Educators without an agenda. In an industry shrouded in mystery, you deserve clarity and we’re here to provide it.
What We’re Not
- A broker. We are a fully licensed funeral establishment with licensed funeral directors serving the city of .
- Scripted. We believe in providing a personal, comfortable experience whether we’re talking to you on the phone, online, or in person.
- Complicated. We’re here to make the process as easy for you as possible.
- Up-sellers. We don’t upsell. Ever.
Is this a complicated process?
No. Our goal is to provide the families that we serve with support and guidance to make the funeral arrangement process as simple as possible.
Are you a licensed funeral home?
Where will the funeral be located?
We hold memorials and funerals at churches, chapels, and other venues. Together, we will work to select the location that suits your family best.
Where are you located?
Our funeral directors are available to meet at one of our locations near you, in your home, or arrangements can be made online or over the phone.
Can you accommodate special requests?
Almost certainly yes. We are proud to offer personalized, meaningful services and work with families to ensure that their wishes are honoured.